VW T-Cross auto
SUV/4×4 / SUV-Jeep, Family
from € 90 / day
T-Cross brand new automatic
- Engine CC: 1000cc
- Passengers: 5
- Doors: 5
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- All taxes & VATOur prices include all taxes and VAT. No hidden costs.
- Free road mapWe offer you a detailed road map for free
- Third Part InsuranceOur vehicles are insured against third party damages according to the Greek Law
- Unlimited KilometersUnlimited kilometres. No extra charges, No worries
- All taxes and VATOur prices are final and includes all taxes and VAT
- Unlimited mileageUnlimited mileage with no additional charge
- Third Party Insurance (TPI)Our prices includes Third Party Insurance
Terms and conditions
Terms Of Renting A Car From Apollon
- Age: Drivers have to be at least 21 years old to rent a scooter, 23 to rent a car and 25 rent a car of category E and F.
- Driver’s License: A valid driving license held for at least one year is required.
- Minimum Rental: One day. Every hour in excess is calculated at 1/4 of daily rate.
- Traffic Fine: Tickets and attached administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during rental period are paid separately by the renter.
- Insurance: All authorised driver’s Apollon Rent A Car vehicles are covered against fire, theft and liability, to third parties (Excluding passengers in Apollon vehicles) for death, injury or damage to property.
- Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W.): Renters can waive their responsibilities to the amount of 450€ by paying the amount of 12€ for the categories A,B 16€ for the categories C,D provided that the damage is not caused by violation the Traffic Regulation Code. For the categories E,F, renters can waive their responsibilities to the amount of 900€ by paying the amount of 25€ provided that the damage is not caused by violation the Traffic Regulation Code.
- Taxes: All rates subject to 24% VAT.
- Gasoline: Gasoline consumption is paid by the renter.
- Ferrying the Car: An advance written authorisation from Apollon is required.