Terms of Renting a Car from Apollon
- Age: Drivers have to be at least 21 years old to rent a scooter, 23 to rent a car and 25 rent a car of category E and F.
- Driver’s License: A valid driving license held for at least one year is required.
- Minimum Rental: One day. Every hour in excess is calculated at 1/4 of daily rate.
- Traffic Fine: Tickets and attached administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the Greek Traffic Law during rental period are paid separately by the renter.
- Insurance: All authorised driver’s Apollon Rent A Car vehicles are covered against fire, theft and liability, to third parties (Excluding passengers in Apollon vehicles) for death, injury or damage to property.
- Collision Damage Waiver (C.D.W.): Renters can waive their responsibilities to the amount of 450€ by paying the amount of 12€ for the categories A,B 16€ for the categories C,D provided that the damage is not caused by violation the Traffic Regulation Code. For the categories E,F, renters can waive their responsibilities to the amount of 900€ by paying the amount of 25€ provided that the damage is not caused by violation the Traffic Regulation Code.
- Taxes: All rates subject to 24% VAT.
- Gasoline: Gasoline consumption is paid by the renter.
- Ferrying the Car: An advance written authorisation from Apollon is required.
Why Choose Us
We are the best choise for rent a car in Naxos. Our capable team is ready to help you!